Dr. Alexis Licht, Assistant Professor
Department of Earth and Space Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle USA
Sedimentology of continental systems
Links between Tectonics, Climate and Evolution
Cenozoic Paleoclimate and ecosystems
Co-head of the Myanmar Paleoclimate and Geodynamics Research Group.
Co-manager of the University of Washington Mass Spectrometry Trace Lab.
Co-manager of Earth and Space Sciences rock preparation labs, head of the heavy Minerals separation lab.
Tools and skills:
- Clastic Sedimentology & Pedology
- Stable and clumped isotope Geochemistry
- Geochronology U-Pb, Nd, Sr
- Clay Mineralogy & sandstone Petrography
- Paleobotany (Paleoxylology)