Detailed Curriculum Vitae in PDF: click here.
Marie Curie fellow 2015-2017 (ECAMMETT project on Eocene monsoons)
Van Straelen award 2014 of the French Geological Society: Best PhD in surface Geology.
They speak about my work:
In The Economist: here.
In The Times of India: here.
In The Business Spectator: here.
In Pour la Science (in French): here.
In l’Est Républicain (in French): here.
2016-onwards. Assistant Professor, Department of Earth and Space Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle (USA)
2015-2016. Marie Curie fellow, postdoctoral position at the Institute of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Universität Potsdam (Germany)
2015 (1st semester). Postdoctoral position at the Biodiversity Institute, Kansas University, Lawrence (USA).
2014. Postdoctoral position at the department of Geosciences, University of Arizona, Tucson (USA). Study grant from the Fyssen Foundation.
2010-2013. PhD Thesis “Paleodrainage, paleoenvironments and paleoclimate of the Burmese Eocene series: implications on the origin and the early evolution of Asian anthropoids” (defended in November 2013). Field studies in Burma and Chad. Directors: J.J. Jaeger (University of Poitiers, France) and C. France-Lanord (CRPG, France).
2008-2009. Ecole des Mines de Paris (ENSMP, France): Majored in Geosciences, specialized in Geology.
2005-2009. Ecole Polytechnique (X, France): Majored in Physics, Applied Mathematics and Earth Sciences.
2006-2009. Bachelor’s Degree in History: Study in parallel with the Ecole Polytechnique curriculum, carried out at the University of Paris X-Nanterre (France).
- February 2016. Biodiversität und Klima Forschungszentrum (Bik-F), Frankfurt, Germany
- January 2016. Universität Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany.
- November 2015. Geoforschungszentrum (GFZ), Potsdam, Germany.
- March 2015. NSF Seminar the Colonization of Africa by Early Anthropoid Primates, Santa Fe, USA .
- December 2014. University of Arizona, Tucson, USA
- September 2014. University of Kansas, Lawrence, USA
- July 2014. University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- June 2014. Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle, Paris, France
- June 2014. Université de Rennes, France
- June 2014. Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de L’environnement, Saclay, France
- May 2014. Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris, France
- May 2014. Université de Grenoble, France
- November 2013. Utrecht Universiteit, The Netherlands